Israel based position
Alcide is looking for a DevOps Engineer to develop, deploy and monitor Alcide production, dev, and text environments.
- Take responsibility for developing, deploying and monitoring Alcide production, dev, and test environments.
- Design and implement tools for creating and maintaining infrastructure and services in the cloud
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver highly available and scalable services
- Engage with prospects and customers as part of Pre-Sale and PoC activities.
- Kubernetes witchcraft, cloud-based poetry
Qualifications (you must have):
- Hands on experience in at least one of the main cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Rock solid experience with Linux systems.
- Superb troubleshooting skills.
- N95 face mask
- Experience with docker and virtualization technologies
- strong shell scripting abilities.
- Experience in at least one of the following languages: Python, Go, java.
- Deep knowledge of networking and network protocols.
- Good vibes – A must
About You (we’d like you to have):
- Experience with Kubernetes – a BIG advantage.
- Familiar with Jenkins
- Experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to write blog posts
- Experience with work on open-source projects
Alcide delivers end-to-end Kubernetes security solution by empowering DevOps teams to drive frictionless security guardrails through their CI/CD pipelines, and security teams to continuously secure and protect their growing Kubernetes deployments.