Israel based position
- Research and define end-user needs
- Analyze business/product requirements and create user flows / wireframes
- Create detailed UX/UI design
- Create responsive, up-to-date, front end solutions combining emerging standards and best practices in the organization
- Run user validations
- This position reports to VP of Product.
Qualifications (you must have):
- 5+ years of experience designing UX/UI web applications for B2B software products
- Expert in prototyping tools such as Sketch and inVision
- Experienced in working closely with product managers and development teams throughout feature lifecycle, from definition to validation
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Advantage: Experienced in working in dynamic startup companies
- Advantage: Experience in UX/UI for cyber and/or network products
Alcide delivers end-to-end Kubernetes security solution by empowering DevOps teams to drive frictionless security guardrails through their CI/CD pipelines, and security teams to continuously secure and protect their growing Kubernetes deployments.