As a sales engineer, you will drive prospects to evaluate and use Alcide product as part of the sales cycle. You will manage the POC from planning through setup, deployment, configuration and successful conclusion. You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly professional team members, and world-leading customers and partners.
As a senior Java developer, you will work with the latest data center technologies including all major cloud vendors, docker, kubernetes, virtual machines and more.
– Design and implement large-scale systems processing millions of events per second
– Design and implement complex data structures that allow real-time security research on massive amounts of data
– At least 5 years of experience as a backend developer with Java (or another JVM-based language) servers
– BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience, especially in the context of distributed systems
– Exceptional programming skills and strong Computer Science fundamentals
– Design and implement system modules from requirement phase to production deployment
– Experience in large-scale production environments
– A desire to learn and use new technologies in a rapidly changing field
– A great team player
– Using large-scale analytics technologies (like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
– Background in network-security or web-security
– Experience with containers and virtualization technologies
– Startup experience
Take ownership of product quality, drive testability into design and implementation and constantly strive to raise product quality
Build scalable frameworks, tools & necessary infrastructure to improve developer productivity
Full QA lifecycle ownership – break down requirements and design into functional tests (auto and manual), implementation, execution, and reporting
Engage with developers across teams to develop automation strategies and drive the execution of tests
Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
At least 4 years of industry experience in building out test infrastructure, and automate testing of large-scale, distributed systems
Ability to project manage quality initiatives, partner with engineering and product management and communicate effectively with all stakeholders
Experience in cloud architecture, development, and deployment. K8S, AWS, Azure, GCP
Experience in network protocols vulnerability research.
Knowledge of networking and network protocols.
Experience with agile methodology and tools
As a sales director, you will develop, and drive prospects deals as part of the sales cycle. You will manage the sales cycle from initial connection to purchasing. You will work in a dynamic, agile environment with highly professional team members, and world-leading customers and partners.
How would you describe yourself?
A. I need a box to create & think
B. I create & think outside the box
C. Who cares about damn boxes, I want to learn, create and influence!
If you’re a type C person and
You should send us a link to your portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work that shines.
Send us a link to your portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work that shines.